Find your answers here
STEP 1: CONNECTION ISSUE
If you’re having a pairing issue with your Defunc TRUE wireless earbuds, please try this:
- Make sure that the earbuds are charged.
- Turn off the earbuds by pressing the ON/OFF button for 2-3 seconds, then turn the earbuds on again.
- The earbuds will be pairing automatically and if you put the earbuds in your ears, you should hear the message “Connected, right channel. Connected, left channel.”
- Play any audio on your mobile/device to make sure the pairing was successful.
If you haven’t paired the earbuds with your mobile/device, go to the Bluetooth settings on your mobile/device and look for “Defunc TRUE”. Press the name to pair. When pairing has been successful, you will hear “Pairing successful. Second device connected.” in your right earbud.
Still not working? Then please move on to step 2.
STEP 2: CANCELLING THE PAIRING
- Turn off the earbuds by pressing the ON/OFF button for 2-3 seconds.
- Press the ON/OFF button on the “R” earbud for about 15 seconds until you see the LED light quickly blink blue twice. Worth noticing is that when pressing the ON/OFF button, the LED light will blink red and blue (which is exactly what it should do).
- Turn off the “R” earbud.
- Press the ON/OFF button on the “L” earbud for about 15 seconds until you see the LED light quickly blink blue twice.
- Turn off the “L” earbud.
STEP 3: PAIR THE EARBUDS
- Press the ON/OFF button on both earbuds at the same time until the LED light is blinking red and blue.
- Put the earbuds in your ears. The earbuds will automatically pair and you should be hearing the message: “Pairing successful. Connected, right channel. Connected, left channel.” When the earbuds are paired successfully, there is only a blue/red light flashing on the “R” earbud.
- If you have to pair the earbuds with your mobile/device, please follow the instructions available under step 1.
Put your mobile/device on your right hand side to avoid disconnects. Remember that when you receive phone calls, you only have sound in the “R” earbud.
In case of synchronisation failure between the two Defunc DUO speakers, please do the following:
1) Switch Bluetooth off on your mobile or other device.
2) Switch both speakers off by pressing the button for at least 5 seconds, then switch the speakers on again by pressing the same button.
3) When both speakers are active, press the button on both speakers quickly. The button and the Bluetooth button will now start blinking on both speakers.
4) After max 45 seconds, the speakers will be synchronised again. All buttons will stop blinking on one of the speakers and the Bluetooth symbol will be blinking on the other one.
5) The speakers are now ready to be used. Switch Bluetooth on and pair the speakers with your phone or other device.
Next time you switch the speakers on, they will auto connect after 7-8 seconds. Therefore, only press the button if you get problems synchronising the speakers again.
Do you still need help? Contact us by sending an email to customer support and we’ll get back to you.
1) Connect the Bluetooth® by holding down the PLAY/PAUSE (1) for 5 seconds. You should hear 2 separate prompts and the Bluetooth LED (2) will start to flash in Red and Blue.
2) Switch on the Bluetooth on your mobile phone or other device and find and connect to your Defunc product.
3) As you connect you should hear a short prompt and the red light (2) on your Bluetooth stops flashing. Your mobile or other device will indicate that you are connected.